Pectin–cinnamon leaf oil coatings add antioxidant and antibacterial properties to fresh-cut peach
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Flavour and Fragrance Journal
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 39–45, January 2013
How to Cite
Ayala-Zavala, J. F., Silva-Espinoza, B. A., Cruz-Valenzuela, M. R., Leyva, J. M., Ortega-Ramírez, L. A., Carrazco-Lugo, D. K., Pérez-Carlón, J. J., Melgarejo-Flores, B. G., González-Aguilar, G. A. and Miranda, M. R. A. (2013), Pectin–cinnamon leaf oil coatings add antioxidant and antibacterial properties to fresh-cut peach. Flavour Fragr. J., 28: 39–45. doi: 10.1002/ffj.3125
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!