Presented at the 28th International Symposium on Essential Oils, 1–3 September 1997, Eskişehir, Turkey.
Composition of the essential oils of Tanacetum armenum (DC.) Schultz Bip., T. balsamita L., T. chiliophyllum (Fisch. & Mey.) Schultz Bip. var. chiliophyllum and T. haradjani (Rech. fil.) Grierson and the enantiomeric distribution of camphor and carvone†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Flavour and Fragrance Journal
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 195–200, May/June 2001
How to Cite
Başer, K. H. C., Demirci, B., Tabanca, N., Özek, T. and Gören, N. (2001), Composition of the essential oils of Tanacetum armenum (DC.) Schultz Bip., T. balsamita L., T. chiliophyllum (Fisch. & Mey.) Schultz Bip. var. chiliophyllum and T. haradjani (Rech. fil.) Grierson and the enantiomeric distribution of camphor and carvone. Flavour Fragr. J., 16: 195–200. doi: 10.1002/ffj.977
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2001
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!