A preliminary version of this paper was presented at CHT-04: An ICHMT International Symposium on Advances in Computational Heat Transfer, April 2004, G. de Vahl Davis and E. Leonardi (eds), CD-ROM Proceedings, ISBN 1-5670-174-2, Begell House, New York, 2004.
Spectral element benchmark simulations of natural convection in two-dimensional cavities†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Special Issue: Advances in Computational Heat Transfer
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 1297–1319, 20 April 2006
How to Cite
Gjesdal, T., Wasberg, C. E. and Reif, B. A. P. (2006), Spectral element benchmark simulations of natural convection in two-dimensional cavities. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 50: 1297–1319. doi: 10.1002/fld.1121
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!