Modelling of fluid–structure interactions with the space–time finite elements: Solution techniques
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Special Issue: Stabilized, Multiscale and Multiphysics Methods
Volume 54, Issue 6-8, pages 855–900, 30 June - 20 July 2007
How to Cite
Tezduyar, T. E. and Sathe, S. (2007), Modelling of fluid–structure interactions with the space–time finite elements: Solution techniques. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 54: 855–900. doi: 10.1002/fld.1430
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!