Modelling of fluid–structure interactions with the space–time finite elements: Arterial fluid mechanics
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Special Issue: Stabilized, Multiscale and Multiphysics Methods
Volume 54, Issue 6-8, pages 901–922, 30 June - 20 July 2007
How to Cite
Tezduyar, T. E., Sathe, S., Cragin, T., Nanna, B., Conklin, B. S., Pausewang, J. and Schwaab, M. (2007), Modelling of fluid–structure interactions with the space–time finite elements: Arterial fluid mechanics. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 54: 901–922. doi: 10.1002/fld.1443
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2006
- NIH/NHLBI. Grant Number: HL73868
- USDA. Grant Number: 6250-51000-046
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!