YZβ discontinuity capturing for advection-dominated processes with application to arterial drug delivery
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Special Issue: Stabilized, Multiscale and Multiphysics Methods
Volume 54, Issue 6-8, pages 593–608, 30 June - 20 July 2007
How to Cite
Bazilevs, Y., Calo, V. M., Tezduyar, T. E. and Hughes, T. J. R. (2007), YZβ discontinuity capturing for advection-dominated processes with application to arterial drug delivery. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 54: 593–608. doi: 10.1002/fld.1484
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2006
- J.T. Oden ICES Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Texas ARP. Grant Number: ARP-003658-0025-2006-Hughes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!