Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Chairman of the Division of Applied Mechanics.
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 1261–1275, November 1987
How to Cite
Hughes, T. J. R. (1987), Recent progress in the development and understanding of SUPG methods with special reference to the compressible Euler and Navier-Stokes equations. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 7: 1261–1275. doi: 10.1002/fld.1650071108
Based on an invited lecture.
Supported by NASA Langley Research Center under Grant NASA-NAG-1-361 and the IBM Almaden Research Center under Grant No. 604912.
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!