Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Chairman of the Division of Applied Mechanics.
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 1261–1275, November 1987
How to Cite
Hughes, T. J. R. (1987), Recent progress in the development and understanding of SUPG methods with special reference to the compressible Euler and Navier-Stokes equations. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 7: 1261–1275. doi: 10.1002/fld.1650071108
Based on an invited lecture.
Supported by NASA Langley Research Center under Grant NASA-NAG-1-361 and the IBM Almaden Research Center under Grant No. 604912.
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!