A finite element study of incompressible flows past oscillating cylinders and aerofoils
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2005
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Special Issue: Computing in Civil and Building Engineering
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1073–1118, 15 November 1992
How to Cite
Mittal, S. and Tezduyar, T. E. (1992), A finite element study of incompressible flows past oscillating cylinders and aerofoils. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 15: 1073–1118. doi: 10.1002/fld.1650150911
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: MAR 1992
- NASA-Johnson Space Center. Grant Number: NAG 9-449
- NSF. Grant Number: CTS-8796352
- The ALCOA Foundation
- The Army Research Office. Grant Number: DAAL03-89-C-0038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!