A least-squares finite element method for time-dependent incompressible flows with thermal convection
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 271–289, 30 August 1993
How to Cite
Tang, L. Q. and Tsang, T. T. H. (1993), A least-squares finite element method for time-dependent incompressible flows with thermal convection. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 17: 271–289. doi: 10.1002/fld.1650170402
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!