Parallel finite element simulation of 3D incompressible flows: Fluid-structure interactions
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2005
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Special Issue: Finite Element Methods in Large-scale Computational Fluid Dynamics
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 933–953, 30 November 1995
How to Cite
Mittal, S. and Tezduyar, T. E. (1995), Parallel finite element simulation of 3D incompressible flows: Fluid-structure interactions. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 21: 933–953. doi: 10.1002/fld.1650211011
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!