A Cartesian grid technique based on one-dimensional integrated radial basis function networks for natural convection in concentric annuli
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 1709–1730, 30 August 2008
How to Cite
Mai-Duy, N., Le-Cao, K. and Tran-Cong, T. (2008), A Cartesian grid technique based on one-dimensional integrated radial basis function networks for natural convection in concentric annuli. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 57: 1709–1730. doi: 10.1002/fld.1675
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2007
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!