Boundary discretization for high-order discontinuous Galerkin computations of tidal flows around shallow water islands
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 535–557, 20 February 2009
How to Cite
Bernard, P.-E., Remacle, J.-F. and Legat, V. (2009), Boundary discretization for high-order discontinuous Galerkin computations of tidal flows around shallow water islands. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 59: 535–557. doi: 10.1002/fld.1831
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2007
- Fonds pour la formation à la Recherche dans l'Industrie et dans l'Agriculture (FRIA, Belgium)
- Actions de Recherche Concertées. Grant Number: ARC 04/09-316
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!