Practical evaluation of five partly discontinuous finite element pairs for the non-conservative shallow water equations
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 701–724, 30 June 2010
How to Cite
Comblen, R., Lambrechts, J., Remacle, J.-F. and Legat, V. (2010), Practical evaluation of five partly discontinuous finite element pairs for the non-conservative shallow water equations. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 63: 701–724. doi: 10.1002/fld.2094
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2008
- Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS)
- Belgian Fund for Research in Industry and Agriculture (FRIA)
- Actions de Recherche Concertées. Grant Number: ARC 04/09-316
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!