A new finite volume method on junction coupling and boundary treatment for flow network system analyses
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 707–742, 28 February 2011
How to Cite
Hong, S. W. and Kim, C. (2011), A new finite volume method on junction coupling and boundary treatment for flow network system analyses. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 65: 707–742. doi: 10.1002/fld.2212
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2008
- Ministry of Land, Transportation and Maritime Affairs. Grant Number: 08-CTIP-E01
- Korea Aerospace Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!