Space–time finite element computation of complex fluid–structure interactions
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Special Issue: Fifteenth International Conference on Finite Elements in Flow Problems
Volume 64, Issue 10-12, pages 1201–1218, 10 - 30 December 2010
How to Cite
Tezduyar, T. E., Takizawa, K., Moorman, C., Wright, S. and Christopher, J. (2010), Space–time finite element computation of complex fluid–structure interactions. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 64: 1201–1218. doi: 10.1002/fld.2221
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!