On iterative methods for the incompressible Stokes problem
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 1180–1200, 10 April 2011
How to Cite
ur Rehman, M., Geenen, T., Vuik, C., Segal, G. and MacLachlan, S. P. (2011), On iterative methods for the incompressible Stokes problem. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 65: 1180–1200. doi: 10.1002/fld.2235
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2009
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and its Dutch handling agent Nuffic at the University of Technology in Delft. Grant Number: 2-17/PM-OS/Neth/2005
- European Community's Sixth Framework Program. Grant Number: MIF1-CT-2006-021927
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!