Hall and ion-slip effects on three-dimensional flow of a second grade fluid
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 183–193, 20 May 2011
How to Cite
Hayat, T. and Nawaz, M. (2011), Hall and ion-slip effects on three-dimensional flow of a second grade fluid. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 66: 183–193. doi: 10.1002/fld.2251
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2009
- Higher Education Commission (HEC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!