Analytical approach to Boussinesq equation with space- and time-fractional derivatives
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 1315–1324, August 2011
How to Cite
Yıldırım, A., Sezer, S. A. and Kaplan, Y. (2011), Analytical approach to Boussinesq equation with space- and time-fractional derivatives. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 66: 1315–1324. doi: 10.1002/fld.2315
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!