IsoGeometric Analysis: Stable elements for the 2D Stokes equation
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Special Issue: Numerical Methods for Multi-material Fluids and structures, MULTIMAT-2009
Volume 65, Issue 11-12, pages 1407–1422, 20 - 30 April 2011
How to Cite
Buffa, A., de Falco, C. and Sangalli, G. (2011), IsoGeometric Analysis: Stable elements for the 2D Stokes equation. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 65: 1407–1422. doi: 10.1002/fld.2337
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2010
- European Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!