Fluid–structure interaction modeling and performance analysis of the Orion spacecraft parachutes
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Special Issue: Advances in computational fluid mechanics and fluid-structure interactions: A tribute to Yoichiro Matsumoto on the occasion of his 60th birthday
Volume 65, Issue 1-3, pages 271–285, 10 - 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Takizawa, K., Moorman, C., Wright, S., Spielman, T. and Tezduyar, T. E. (2011), Fluid–structure interaction modeling and performance analysis of the Orion spacecraft parachutes. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 65: 271–285. doi: 10.1002/fld.2348
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2010
- NASA Johnson Space Center. Grant Numbers: NNJ06HG84G, NNX09AM89G
- NSF. Grant Number: CNS-0821727
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!