Fluid–structure interaction modeling of parachute clusters
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Special Issue: Advances in computational fluid mechanics and fluid-structure interactions: A tribute to Yoichiro Matsumoto on the occasion of his 60th birthday
Volume 65, Issue 1-3, pages 286–307, 10 - 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Takizawa, K., Wright, S., Moorman, C. and Tezduyar, T. E. (2011), Fluid–structure interaction modeling of parachute clusters. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 65: 286–307. doi: 10.1002/fld.2359
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2010
- NASA Johnson Space Center. Grant Numbers: NNJ06HG84G, NNX09AM89G
- NSF. Grant Number: CNS-0821727
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!