Augmented mixed finite element methods for a vorticity-based velocity–pressure–stress formulation of the Stokes problem in 2D
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 450–477, 10 October 2011
How to Cite
Gatica, G. N., Gatica, L. F. and Márquez, A. (2011), Augmented mixed finite element methods for a vorticity-based velocity–pressure–stress formulation of the Stokes problem in 2D. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 67: 450–477. doi: 10.1002/fld.2362
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2009
- Centro de Investigación en Ingeniería Matemática (CI2MA), Universidad de Concepción
- Conicyt-Chile. Grant Number: 1080392
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!