Augmented mixed finite element methods for a vorticity-based velocity–pressure–stress formulation of the Stokes problem in 2D
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 450–477, 10 October 2011
How to Cite
Gatica, G. N., Gatica, L. F. and Márquez, A. (2011), Augmented mixed finite element methods for a vorticity-based velocity–pressure–stress formulation of the Stokes problem in 2D. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 67: 450–477. doi: 10.1002/fld.2362
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2009
- Centro de Investigación en Ingeniería Matemática (CI2MA), Universidad de Concepción
- Conicyt-Chile. Grant Number: 1080392
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!