Large-scale discrete element modeling in a fluidized bed
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Special Issue: Fifteenth International Conference on Finite Elements in Flow Problems
Volume 64, Issue 10-12, pages 1319–1335, 10 - 30 December 2010
How to Cite
Sakai, M., Yamada, Y., Shigeto, Y., Shibata, K., Kawasaki, V. M. and Koshizuka, S. (2010), Large-scale discrete element modeling in a fluidized bed. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 64: 1319–1335. doi: 10.1002/fld.2364
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2009
- (Nuclear Education and Research Initiative) MEXT, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!