Nested and parallel sparse algorithms for arterial fluid mechanics computations with boundary layer mesh refinement
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Special Issue: Advances in computational fluid mechanics and fluid-structure interactions: A tribute to Yoichiro Matsumoto on the occasion of his 60th birthday
Volume 65, Issue 1-3, pages 135–149, 10 - 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Manguoglu, M., Takizawa, K., Sameh, A. H. and Tezduyar, T. E. (2011), Nested and parallel sparse algorithms for arterial fluid mechanics computations with boundary layer mesh refinement. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 65: 135–149. doi: 10.1002/fld.2415
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!