Stabilized finite element computation of NOx emission in aero-engine combustors
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Special Issue: Advances in computational fluid mechanics and fluid-structure interactions: A tribute to Yoichiro Matsumoto on the occasion of his 60th birthday
Volume 65, Issue 1-3, pages 254–270, 10 - 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Corsini, A., Rispoli, F. and Tezduyar, T. E. (2011), Stabilized finite element computation of NOx emission in aero-engine combustors. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 65: 254–270. doi: 10.1002/fld.2451
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!