A multidimensional approach to rarefied and transitional flows with the CIP method
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Special Issue: Advances in computational fluid mechanics and fluid-structure interactions: A tribute to Yoichiro Matsumoto on the occasion of his 60th birthday
Volume 65, Issue 1-3, pages 191–206, 10 - 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Yabe, T. and Ogata, Y. (2011), A multidimensional approach to rarefied and transitional flows with the CIP method. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 65: 191–206. doi: 10.1002/fld.2463
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!