Navier–Stokes and Lattice–Boltzmann on octree-like grids in the Peano framework
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Special Issue: Advances in computational fluid mechanics and fluid-structure interactions: A tribute to Yoichiro Matsumoto on the occasion of his 60th birthday
Volume 65, Issue 1-3, pages 67–86, 10 - 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Mehl, M., Neckel, T. and Neumann, Ph. (2011), Navier–Stokes and Lattice–Boltzmann on octree-like grids in the Peano framework. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 65: 67–86. doi: 10.1002/fld.2469
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!