On the use of sensitivity analysis in model reduction to predict flows for varying inflow conditions
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 122–134, 10 January 2012
How to Cite
Hay, A., Akhtar, I. and Borggaard, J. T. (2012), On the use of sensitivity analysis in model reduction to predict flows for varying inflow conditions. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 68: 122–134. doi: 10.1002/fld.2512
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!