A high order spectral volume solution to the Burgers' equation using the Hopf–Cole transformation
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 781–801, 10 June 2012
How to Cite
Kannan, R. and Wang, Z.J. (2012), A high order spectral volume solution to the Burgers' equation using the Hopf–Cole transformation. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 69: 781–801. doi: 10.1002/fld.2612
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!