A massively parallel GPU-accelerated model for analysis of fully nonlinear free surface waves
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 20–36, 10 September 2012
How to Cite
Engsig-Karup, A. P., Madsen, M. G. and Glimberg, S. L. (2012), A massively parallel GPU-accelerated model for analysis of fully nonlinear free surface waves. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 70: 20–36. doi: 10.1002/fld.2675
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
- Danish Research Council for Technology and Production Sciences. Grant Number: 09-070032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!