Improved accuracy in regularization models of incompressible flow via adaptive nonlinear filtering
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 70, Issue 7, pages 805–828, 10 November 2012
How to Cite
Bowers, A. L., Rebholz, L. G., Takhirov, A. and Trenchea, C. (2012), Improved accuracy in regularization models of incompressible flow via adaptive nonlinear filtering. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 70: 805–828. doi: 10.1002/fld.2732
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMS-0914478, DMS-1112593, DMS-0810385
- Air Force. Grant Number: AFOSR GRANT FA 9550-09-1-0058
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!