A nonlocal convective flux limiter for upwind-biased finite volume simulations
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 70, Issue 9, pages 1103–1117, 30 November 2012
How to Cite
Poe, N. M.W. and Keith Walters, D. (2012), A nonlocal convective flux limiter for upwind-biased finite volume simulations. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 70: 1103–1117. doi: 10.1002/fld.2733
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DCBET-0645138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!