Goal-oriented space–time adaptivity in the finite element Galerkin method for the computation of nonstationary incompressible flow
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 70, Issue 9, pages 1139–1166, 30 November 2012
How to Cite
Besier, M. and Rannacher, R. (2012), Goal-oriented space–time adaptivity in the finite element Galerkin method for the computation of nonstationary incompressible flow. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 70: 1139–1166. doi: 10.1002/fld.2735
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!