A penalized four-dimensional variational data assimilation method for reducing forecast error related to adaptive observations
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 70, Issue 10, pages 1207–1220, 10 December 2012
How to Cite
Hossen, M.J., Navon, I.M. and Fang, F. (2012), A penalized four-dimensional variational data assimilation method for reducing forecast error related to adaptive observations. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 70: 1207–1220. doi: 10.1002/fld.2736
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!