A vectorial algorithm with finite element method for prediction of powder segregation in metal injection molding
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 70, Issue 10, pages 1290–1304, 10 December 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, Z., Barriere, T., Liu, B. and Gelin, J.-C. (2012), A vectorial algorithm with finite element method for prediction of powder segregation in metal injection molding. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 70: 1290–1304. doi: 10.1002/fld.2741
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!