Domain versus boundary computation of flow sensitivities with the continuous adjoint method for aerodynamic shape optimization problems
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 70, Issue 10, pages 1305–1323, 10 December 2012
How to Cite
Lozano, C., Andrés, E., Martín, M. and Bitrián, P. (2012), Domain versus boundary computation of flow sensitivities with the continuous adjoint method for aerodynamic shape optimization problems. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 70: 1305–1323. doi: 10.1002/fld.2743
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!