Dedicated to Professor Dr Petr Vaníček in celebration of his 75th birthday.
Two-objective optimization strategies using the adjoint method and game theory in inverse natural convection problems
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 70, Issue 11, pages 1341–1366, 20 December 2012
How to Cite
Wong, J.C.-F. (2012), Two-objective optimization strategies using the adjoint method and game theory in inverse natural convection problems. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 70: 1341–1366. doi: 10.1002/fld.2747
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!