This work was performed when the first author was a visiting scholar at the Center for Turbulence Research, Stanford University.
LES of temporally evolving mixing layers by an eighth-order filter scheme
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 70, Issue 11, pages 1405–1427, 20 December 2012
How to Cite
Hadjadj, A., Yee, H. C. and Sjögreen, B. (2012), LES of temporally evolving mixing layers by an eighth-order filter scheme. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 70: 1405–1427. doi: 10.1002/fld.2753
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!