Multirate time stepping for accelerating explicit discontinuous Galerkin computations with application to geophysical flows
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 41–64, 10 January 2013
How to Cite
Seny, B., Lambrechts, J., Comblen, R., Legat, V. and Remacle, J.-F. (2013), Multirate time stepping for accelerating explicit discontinuous Galerkin computations with application to geophysical flows. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 71: 41–64. doi: 10.1002/fld.3646
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!