On the treatment of transient area variation in 1D discontinuous Galerkin simulations of train-induced pressure waves in tunnels
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 151–174, 20 January 2013
How to Cite
Biotto, C., Proverbio, A., Ajewole, O., Waterson, N. P. and Peiró, J. (2013), On the treatment of transient area variation in 1D discontinuous Galerkin simulations of train-induced pressure waves in tunnels. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 71: 151–174. doi: 10.1002/fld.3651
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!