Monolithic Newton-multigrid solution techniques for incompressible nonlinear flow models
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 208–222, 20 January 2013
How to Cite
Damanik, H., Hron, J., Ouazzi, A. and Turek, S. (2013), Monolithic Newton-multigrid solution techniques for incompressible nonlinear flow models. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 71: 208–222. doi: 10.1002/fld.3656
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
- Necas Center for Mathematical Modeling. Grant Numbers: TU 102/11-3(FOR493), TU 102/21-1, LC06052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!