Non-conforming finite elements for axisymmetric charged droplet deformation dynamics and Coulomb explosions
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 249–268, 20 January 2013
How to Cite
Radcliffe, A.J. (2013), Non-conforming finite elements for axisymmetric charged droplet deformation dynamics and Coulomb explosions. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 71: 249–268. doi: 10.1002/fld.3667
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!