A computational method for geometric optimization of enhanced heat transfer devices based upon entropy generation minimization
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 370–402, 30 January 2013
How to Cite
Betchen, L. J. and Straatman, A. G. (2013), A computational method for geometric optimization of enhanced heat transfer devices based upon entropy generation minimization. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 71: 370–402. doi: 10.1002/fld.3670
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!