A simple SPH algorithm for multi-fluid flow with high density ratios
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 537–561, 20 February 2013
How to Cite
Monaghan, J. J. and Rafiee, A. (2013), A simple SPH algorithm for multi-fluid flow with high density ratios. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 71: 537–561. doi: 10.1002/fld.3671
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
- ARC Discovery. Grant Number: DP0881447
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!