Using a fully coupled flow and geomechanical simulator to model injection into heavy oil reservoirs
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 671–686, 28 February 2013
How to Cite
Huang, H., Wattenbarger, R. C., Gai, X., Brown, W. P., Hehmeyer, O. J., Wang, J. and Long, T. A. (2013), Using a fully coupled flow and geomechanical simulator to model injection into heavy oil reservoirs. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 71: 671–686. doi: 10.1002/fld.3679
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!