Numerical flux functions for Reynolds-averaged Navier–Stokes and kω turbulence model computations with a line-preconditioned p-multigrid discontinuous Galerkin solver
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 71, Issue 8, pages 1055–1072, 20 March 2013
How to Cite
Wallraff, M., Leicht, T. and Lange-Hegermann, M. (2013), Numerical flux functions for Reynolds-averaged Navier–Stokes and kω turbulence model computations with a line-preconditioned p-multigrid discontinuous Galerkin solver. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 71: 1055–1072. doi: 10.1002/fld.3702
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!