Characteristics-based boundary conditions for the Euler adjoint problem
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 71, Issue 10, pages 1297–1321, 10 April 2013
How to Cite
Hayashi, M., Ceze, M. and Volpe, E. (2013), Characteristics-based boundary conditions for the Euler adjoint problem. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 71: 1297–1321. doi: 10.1002/fld.3712
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!