Three-dimensional finite element modelling of coupled free/porous flows: applications to industrial and environmental flows
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 71, Issue 11, pages 1382–1421, 20 April 2013
How to Cite
Hanspal, N.S., Nassehi, V. and Kulkarni, A. (2013), Three-dimensional finite element modelling of coupled free/porous flows: applications to industrial and environmental flows. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 71: 1382–1421. doi: 10.1002/fld.3717
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!