Optimization of unsteady incompressible Navier–Stokes flows using variational level set method
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 71, Issue 12, pages 1475–1493, 30 April 2013
How to Cite
Deng, Y., Zhang, P., Liu, Y., Wu, Y. and Liu, Z. (2013), Optimization of unsteady incompressible Navier–Stokes flows using variational level set method. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 71: 1475–1493. doi: 10.1002/fld.3721
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Funds of China. Grant Number: 50975272
- National High Technology Research and Development Program (863 Program) of China. Grant Number: 2012AA040503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!