A well-balanced weighted essentially non-oscillatory scheme for pollutant transport in shallow water
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 71, Issue 12, pages 1566–1587, 30 April 2013
How to Cite
Li, G., Gao, J. and Liang, Q. (2013), A well-balanced weighted essentially non-oscillatory scheme for pollutant transport in shallow water. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 71: 1566–1587. doi: 10.1002/fld.3726
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- Project for Scientific Plan of Higher Education in Shandong Providence of China. Grant Number: J12LI08
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41171183
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11201254
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NECT-10-0614
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!